Tuesday, November 14

Knocked Out

It continually amazes me how a little tiny virus can land a full grown healthy person flat on their back.

Such has been the case with me since arriving in the States. I guess I cursed myself when I said in my last post that I had had good health. Apparently 8 weeks is the limit of my immune system. Once I got comfortable it said, "no more, I'm done." Thus my time here has been slower paced than I had anticipated. But that's been good. As a result, I've been able to spend more time just hanging out with my grandma, reading, watching movies (I highly recommend "stranger than fiction"). It's been a great decompression from two months of traveling. And perhaps the strangest part is how unstrange it feels. How easy it is to lapse back into life as it was. But that is also scary, because I don't want the last two months to have been just a dream and right now, that's what they feel like.

Anyhow, tomorrow Granny and I are going to attempt a trip into a city and perhaps see a show. Then on Thursday we have planned a party for her friends-- tapas. Then on Friday it is time for my final trip home. I can't wait to see my cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home