Thursday, November 2

Leaving Lisbon

Today I am off to Madrid. My last travel day before I return to the states. I am really sad to be leaving lisbon. This city has felt like a home away from home, a place I could see myself staying for a while.

One thing I've realized I don't like about traveling is always having to say goodbye. There are places I've wanted to leave, but for the most part, I arrive some place and form frienships with people and connections to a city and then have to move on. One could look at the bright side and say, yes, but you are always going to something too and that's true as well. But it doesn't change the fact that leaving is hard especially not knowing when or if you will be back and knowing that even if you do return it won't be the same place.

Still, I am looking forward to my time in madrid and new york and most of all a return home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home