Friday, September 22

Punte del Santo

Greetings from the Punte del Santo. The southernmost point in Spain and Europe. It´s a small surfer town. Quite windy here though. There is a levante right now which makes it cloudy, rainy, and windy.

This town hasn´t really impressed me, I kind of feel like I am in the Cabo of Spain. I expect to see a Senor Frogs around the corner. It does have a cute old town which I explored and some castles, which are closed for restoration, but all in all I have not been too impressed. The people seem merely tolerant (if that) of english speaking tourists and are not very friendly. I am finding this is common in spain and it is frustrating me.

Right now, I am not particularly enjoying traveling here alone. I am looking forward to leaving Tarifa tomorrow and heading on the Jerez de la Frontera. I will be there for two nights and then will head on to Seville. From there, my travel plans are up in the air. I am starting to think about alternative traveling options that may be more enjoyable or in fact feasible given my poor linguistic skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home