Monday, September 18

I´ve gotten a reputation....

.... for being the cat photographer of the Alahambra.

I spent the day exploring the palace today with Erica and two guys from Austrailia. The best part, for me, was that there were cat´s everywhere! Talk about a life, to live in the royal gardens with fish in all the pools, just dip your paw in and feast, and tourists all day to oooh and ahhh over you. I´m telling you, these cats have it made.

I couldn´t help but photograph them all, my new friends were giving me a hard time that I was going to run out of memory on my card with so many cat photos. I consigned that if it came between the palace and the cats I could delete a cat photo or two but not until then.

Hopefully tomorrow I will figure out how to download some images and I can share a gato or dos with you all.

Dawn--- Give my love to Ivan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home