Friday, October 6

Madrid II

Well, here I am back in madrid, in the same internet cafe where I wrote my first blog. I must say it is comforting to arrive in a city and know where you are going. Although, I did tell the girls in my train cabin that we were arriving at Atocha and we were not! oops.

Anyhow, the night train went well and I am fairly well rested. I slept a bit restlessly as it got very cold. It´s cold here in Madrid and I am thinking the summer weather is at an end for me on this trip. It was in the upper 60s yesterday in Lisbon and here in madrid I would say it is 50s. Fall has arrived rather abruptly for me. It´s hard to believe I was in 80 degree weather a week ago.

I don´t have much time in Madrid this time so I am thinking I am going to hit the museums and do some shopping (I need to find myself some warmer clothes).

Then on Sunday I head to Valencia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home