Thursday, October 12

The davinci code was wrong...

...there is a holy grail.

I went to see it today. I view it kind of like columbus´ tomb. Most likely it´s not really the holy grail but what if it is, and I had the chance to see it and missed it. That would be a shame. Unforunately there was a service going on in the chapel where it is kept but I was able to view it from a distance and it looked just like all the photos. I bought an pamphlet that explains the grail and I´ll include an excerpt from the section "value of the archeological data"..... "The cup is a very ancient work and nothing can be said against the idea that it was utilized by the lord during the first eucharistic consecration. The base is as well a very old cup, perhaps a further study on the inscription could give us a better understanding." I´m a bit skeptical.

Anyhow, the church itself was very cool as well with an amazing view from the top of the tower.

Now I am in barcelona where it is raining and cold. So much for summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home